Composition Roof Shingles
Composition roofing is considered the most cost-effective material for home and business roofing. The shingles are made of laminate, fiberglass, slate as well as asphalt. This is a man-made component that comes in an array of colors and designs. At Roofer Kent, we use the newest composition roofing system on apartment buildings, single-family homes, condos, and commercial properties.
Composition Roofing Benefits
This material was created many years ago as a reasonably priced and tough building material. Companies have customarily advanced the style as well as the functionality of the materials available.
We provide a composite roofing solution to meet various building styles and sizes. Clients choose composition roofing shingles because of many features like versatility, visual appeal, as well as durability. As this material is an engineered invention, companies found avenues to integrate components and qualities like fire and water resistance.
- Fire resistant
- Algae and mold resistant
- Long lifespan
- Less chance of cracking or warping
- Simple installation
- It comes in an array of colors and shapes
- Easy to repair and replace
It doesn’t matter if you want to replace, repair, or improve your existing roof; composition roofing might be an intelligent solution. Call us to book a free estimate, and determine if the composition suits your home’s needs.
Installation for Home and Business
This material is mostly used for home applications like cottages, single-family homes, condos, garages, and apartment buildings. This material is also useful for business properties with special plan considerations. The most excellent way of choosing the best roofing material is to call us for a free consultation with our qualified and proficient team.
Composition Roofing: What are the Designs and Styles Available?
- One of the perks of using this material is the array of shapes, styles, and colors you can select from. This is accessible in many tones, which include browns, grays, reds, black, and greens.
- Also, it is manufactured in an array of shapes and sizes to go along with the quality and style of your property.
- Dimensional Shingles: This has a layered style and provides the appearance of classic tile, wood, as well as ceramic shingles. This is thicker than conventional composition and lasts for many years.
- Symmetrical or Non-Symmetrical Shingles: It depends on the character and size of your home; you decide on a conventional symmetrical appearance or an irregular pattern. It doesn’t matter if you have a Spanish villa, farmhouse cottage, or customary American-style ranch; there’s a roofing tile selection to meet the looks of your home or business.
- Light vs. Dark Colored Shingles: This material is available in many colors, so you can choose a light color to reflect sun rays and offset the air conditioning expenses. Dark singles might be chosen for their capability to replicate the appearance of rich slate tiles.
Contact Us Today!
To learn more about composition roofing installation, call Kent Roofer today. We can offer high quality composition roofing installation services in Kent and the surrounding areas for a reasonable price.